Are you thinking to buy a new big format inkjet printer? Thinking to replace something you already have?
Well, whether you use multi-function printers or a fleet of desktop printers, having the capacity to print high-quality documents on demand is critical to running a successful business. Purchasing a printer, like any other piece of technology, takes careful thought.
Multifunction Devices (MFDs) handle various office imaging activities, including document input, output, storage, and transfer. Canon’s cutting-edge technologies are featured, including an advanced network, document processing, and software technologies.
Advances In Technology for ImageRunner:
· Electrophotographic Printing Process:
Electrophotographic Printing is a kind of Printing that uses light to create images. The printing principle is the same for laser multi-function printers (MFPs), office multi-function devices (MFDs), and digital production printing systems.
- Charging: A static charge is applied to the photosensitive drum surface, making it negatively charged.
- Exposition: laser beams scan the photosensitive drum to create a picture. The electrical charge in areas exposed to laser beams is lost.
- Development: Toner applies to non-charged areas close to the drum.
- Make the transfer: A positive charge is applied from behind the photosensitive drum as it comes into contact with the paper, transferring the toner onto the paper.
- Fixing: Heat and pressure are used, to adhere the toner on the paper.
· Networking Technologies for Image Runner
Canon imageRunner advance Office MFDs are a new MFD developed ahead of the competition based on a user-centric philosophy. They were created not only for the simplicity of use as Office MFDs. But also, for networking with office PCs or other imageRunner advance with Tenaui Middle East Office MFDs to improve operational efficiency.
The Advanced Box / Advanced space function uses the built-in HDD to deliver MFD box functions and simple file server services. It is one of the main features supporting this system networking. It accomplishes by developing a new document management module within the operating system’s file system layer.
· Unauthorized Use By Function Restrictions Preventing Technologies
The technology of the Access Management System prevents illegal device use by limiting which features are usable per user. IT administrators can pre-set which user functions can use to ensure users only see the screens for which use authorization to the grantee.
When transmitting print commands from PCs to Office MFDs, ACTs 4 are used to impose printer limits and prevent data print from being manipulated and replayed.
· Confidential Paper-Document Information Technology Preventing Leakage
Information studies have shown that 74,9% of the information leaks come from paper documents. The data leakage of paper documents was prevented from leakage by techniques.
Canon has developed a 2-D TL Code technology to prevent unauthorized copying of paper documents with confidential information. Office MFDs print the TL code in a printer’s background.
Suppose an unauthorized user tries to copy that document. In that case, the Office MFD will quickly assess the TL code’s information and react so that the confidential document not reproduce and the user who has printed the document identifies.
· Providing Complete Information Security for MFDs
MFDs act as document input and output hubs in offices. As businesses rely more on networks and documents become more critical, there is a rising demand for improved security equivalent to that of PCs.
Canon MFDs provide various network and information security functionalities. The business is constantly working to improve these features so that consumers may use their MFDs with confidence.