There are many types of candy out there, but gummy bears are one of the most popular. They are small, chewy, and come in a wide range of flavors. It probably doesn’t seem like eating too many would do anything to you – after all, they’re only candies! But if you eat too much, it could lead to some serious consequences that might leave you feeling sick or regretful. Keep reading for more information on what happens if you eat too many gummy bears.
So what happens if you chew on too many?
It’s not the same as eating too many cookies or ice cream, but it has some of the same effects on your body. If this doesn’t deter you from wanting to keep munching away on cbd gummy bears, there will probably be other consequences in store for you soon enough. You could get an upset stomach or feel bloated after scarfing down all those sweets so quickly.
Common symptoms of eating too many gummy bears:
- Bloating of the stomach or abdomen area
- Nausea and vomiting
If you eat too many, these are some things that might happen. It’s not likely to be life-threatening, but it is important to watch your diet for health reasons. Keep reading below for more information on what happens if you eat too many gummy bears.
What other consequences could overeat result in?
There actually isn’t a limit as far as how much candy people can consume at once – so long as they don’t mind risking their health over it. But there will definitely be consequences from eating way too many sweets. If you’re going to keep snacking away anyway, here are some of the most common ones that might happen.
- Tooth decay
- Acid Reflux or heartburn can be caused if you eat too many sweets in general, not just cbd infused gummy bears. If it’s a chronic condition for you, eating more candy isn’t going to help. You’ll have to get your stomach checked by a doctor instead.
What happens after eating too much?
If you continue munching on all these candies even though there are consequences involved, don’t expect everything to feel better soon afterward magically. It takes time for your body to process out what it doesn’t need and eliminate waste products from foods like excess sugar in candy (and other things). Keep reading below for some tips on what you can do to help with what happens after eating too many gummy bears.
Tips for if you’ve eaten too many gummy bears
If you have already finished the bag of gummies or something similar, there are some things that might be able to help reduce any negative side effects from those candies. Here’s a list of tips on how to treat your body afterward:
- Drink lots and lots of water – this will dilute whatever sugar is still in your stomach and speed up its passage through your digestive system, so it doesn’t stay as long as possible! This also helps counteract the dehydration effect that all the extra sugar has caused since we don’t want our bodies losing more fluids than they need to.
- Try eating some plain white rice or oatmeal. This has more fiber than most other carbs, so it will help the extra sugar in your system move out even faster.
- Make sure to drink lots of water and eat healthy snacks for a couple of days afterward – you don’t want to undo all the good effects by eating junk food again too soon after eating too many gummy bears. And if this is something that happens on occasion but not every day, you should be fine with just getting back to regular life without any special treatments needed.