One of the most popular pieces of jewelry in Indian women is the nose ring. While some women wear them every day, others wear them on special occasions. The nose pin is also an intricate part of the Indian Bridal attire.
Despite its popularity, selecting the right nose pin for your face can be quite tricky. This is because it has the ability to transform the way your face looks. Nose pins are also available in a plethora of designs such as beaded hoops, half hoops, half nose rings, small studs, and naths, that one can get confused real quick. So how do you choose the right nose pin for yourself? We’re here to help. In this article, we will tell you how to select the perfect nose pin for your face type when you visit this website to purchase gold nosepins.
- Long face: If you have a long face, beaded hoops are great for you. A heavily beaded hoop will perfectly balance your narrow chin and broad forehead and accentuate your facial features. You can look for beaded hoops in pearls, crystals, and colorful stones. Beaded hoops are a great option for all kinds of occasions and all kinds of outfits and can also be worn with bridal attire on your wedding day.
- Round face: If you have a round face, diamond-studded half hoops are the perfect option for you. The half-shaped circle and the arch of the nose pin will slim down your face and bring attention to your glam. Diamond studded half hoops come in a variety of designs and add richness and charm to your look. Elegant and sleek diamond hoop rings are one of the most popular nose pins and can be great for daily wear jewelry.
- Chiseled face: If you have that chiseled jaw and those sculpted apples, segment nose rings are the best for you. Loved by all, segment nose rings are minimal yet striking. They are jewelry that one can wear every day and it never goes out of style. A simple segment nose ring in silver or gold is our personal favorite and will highlight your cheekbones and add chicness to your look. Segment nose rings are extremely versatile and will look as great with your western wear looks as much as they do with Indian attire.
- Oval and Heart-shaped face: If you have a heart-shaped face, bold and large naths are made for you. For an oval face, heavily encrusted naths are a go-to. They will bring balance to the structure of your face and draw attention to your best features. The best part about large and both naths is the array of designs they are available in. one is almost spoilt for choice and there is room for so much experimentation. You can go for naths in diamonds, kundan, or gemstone to keep it stunning.
- Versatile nose pins: There are also various nose pins that tend to suit most face types. Small studs for the nose usually suit all face types and are a great choice for everyday wear nose pins. Simple diamond studs will brighten up any face shape without really disturbing the balance of the face and its features. They come in a variety of designs and motifs for you to choose from. You can also opt for diamond half nose rings if you want to draw more attention to your face.
Keep these tips in mind the next time you visit this website to purchase diamond nosepins and you’ll understand how wearing the right nose pin for your unique face shape makes a difference to your overall look and feel.